Issues related to the specialty of the job
- Make periodic measurements for your child every month. Report weight, chart.
- Coordinated with the commune health station for periodic health examination for preschool and primary children
- Update your child's actual daily list for health monitoring.
- Cleaning the medicine cabinet and work room.
- Store food samples and collect samples of food samples in the day. Collect food samples for the month.
- Get medications from parents to deliver and deliver drugs to children on time
- Monitor and treat children with sudden illness. Planning and guiding seasonal prevention.
- Check the medicine cabinet and add medicine. Reported drug imports in the month. Consolidate the list of children and teachers using drugs in the month.
- Assist the teacher to supervise the child during swimming.
- Use of support tools, machinery properly operating.
- Support other tasks when assigned.
- Assist the teacher in swimming lessons and outdoor activities
Working place: (Branch of Ong Vang Nursery School and TGB International School System)
- Branch 1: (Wilton) 1W Dien Bien Phu, p25, Binh Thanh District
- Branch 2: (The Park) area 12, Nguyen Huu Tho, Huyen Nha Be
- Branch 3: 30 BTX, p2, Tan Binh District.
- Branch 4: District 9